The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Mongrels 

What a shit start to my morning. I got out of bed to the beautiful sound of rain pelting on the roof, however I didn't realise then that the abovementioned beautiful rain was pouring into my car through my smashed window after some bastards broke in and stole my stereo.

Fortunately under the rarely-mentioned Section 951 of the United Nations Children Charter I believe parents are responsible for covering the costs of damages to vehicles through theft until their offspring reaches 30 years of age??

Or thats my interpretation of it anyhow.

I'm not sure whether to be relieved or insulted that the mongrels who broke into my car left all the clothes that were sitting on my back seat - I thought they were trendy. A neighbour came out and told me how it had happened to him a while ago and how he felt "violated" by it...come on its only a car stereo.

Still I would have liked to see it happen and grab a carving knife and go and cut the thief some respekt.

Anyhows with the $426 from the dentist on the Bronco's this Friday night you would get a 45% return on your "investment" providing they won and get $617 back in ya pocket.

However I think the Bulldogs ($1.90) to beat the Dragon's ($1.85) would be a smarter bet, also 3 of the bronco's have been struck down by a virus apparently.

Warriors are $1.35 favourites to beat Manly ($3), go figure, this sunday and that's a 50/50 game so attractive odds if you can stomach betting against the Warriors.

The Storm are also paying well ($2) to beat the lowly Eels ($1.75).

Anyhows thats about all I've got to say about that.

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations