The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Sunday, May 02, 2004

My head! 

To complete the story...

managed to stay out until we were kicked out of the bar at 6:30am and then went for breakfast and more beers at a friends home. Got home and to bed at 9am.

I should have thought to take my sunglasses with me when I left last night. Didn't know I'd be needing them though.

Latest from Iraq: Now we see that the British troops were up to know good. I'd say that the problem is in fact widespread and happens more than it doesn't but that would be naughty speculation.

And our super 12 teams had an arse kicking round. Well except the Hurricanes. It's possible (although highly unlikely) that we could end up with three teams in the playoffs even after all the crying about how bad we've been.

Korea has just gone 2-0 up against China (in China) in an Olympic qualifier. Good stuff. Massive crowd, that'll shut em' up a bit more.

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations