The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Saturday, May 08, 2004

Dentists Blow! 

Well having to go to one does anyway. I'm not she if she literally does or not.

243 dollars down the sink you spit down today and a few hundred more at least in each of my next 2-3 visits.

Thats what you get for putting off a crater of a filling for several months. It suddenly decided it would manifest itself into a humungous toothache which kept me up all night forcing me to go first thing in the morning.

Even after a few injections the pain was so intense that this pussy had to ask for more. After no sleep and no breakfast, adding pain and anaesthetic equals quite the feeling.

I'll let you know how the rest goes later because as you are probably thinking right now ... there's nothing more interesting than reading about other peoples dental problems.

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations