The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Sunday, March 21, 2004

In response to my comrades query below:
I was at Wellington Backpackers (and as I understand it people can come in off the street after it opens at 5pm).

It's located virtually opposite the railway station on the corner closest to the harbour. Fantastic location. Right between downtown Wellington, the caketin, the railway station, the beehive and the harbour.

I see Vettori has bowled an over and hasn't taken a wicket. The pressure has come on my comrade! [I can't resist to update this, being a bastard and all, Vettori with match figures now of 24 overs, 0 for 69, hardly match winning type stuff, but maybe he can mop up the tail with the new ball tomorrow].

Right now I'm about to take off to go play some soccer for my expat team on an artificial pitch. We are playing a good team so we'll see what happens. Then it's dinner with the future in-laws. What should I be more scared of? [and I should update this too. We lost 10-2. The team that beat us has been together three seasons compared to our three games and they did win 10-1 last week and 9-1 the week before so we can at least console ourselves with those facts. Yours truly was tits on a bull up front.]

bloggingitreal@yahoo.com

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations