The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Thursday, March 04, 2004

AWOL 

But I'm back again.

I finally managed to actually get a free day where I could stay home long enough for the internet guy to come to my house and chuck it in. My english only keyboard and onscreen programs pose a wee challenge for any poor Korean who happens to have to deal with it.

Had a few dealings with the immigration department in the last few days, and things worked out as planned (just took several days of my time) so I'm off to Japan next Thursday for three nights before returning to the land of the morning calm once again. The bizarre/extremely flucking annoying thing in this country is that if you complete a contract at one school and wish to stay longer to travel, or sign a new contract with a different work place at any time you must first leave the country.......um.....WHY?!

All it becomes is an unnecessary financial burden on those involved and puts another hundred bucks in the pockets of the government...............oh now I see.

Anyhow, in Korea buses don't actually stop for you at the bus stops (like Tuesday night when I was waiting to go to soccer practice in 0 degrees) so the problem of stopping and starting/lane changing is greatly reduced. Black smoke though.....hmmmmmmmmm.

But my team did manage a 1-1 result against a team that probably should have cleaned us up on Sunday so we are off to a good start.

until later (when I have woken up properly)
bloggingitreal@yahoo.com

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations