The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Thursday, February 19, 2004

Cruised into Korea alive and tired last night. Got my 8 hours sleep undisturbed by small Korean barking dogs in neighbouring apartments and people singing at the top of their lungs, fighting, vomiting and the general behaviour of Korean society at close quarters.

I did have some pretty nasty nightmares though. Seems to happen when I sleep on my back...go figure. Kind of strange, kind of cool to come back here after two months away. NZ and Korea are so far different that it's a bit hard even knowing how to describe it. I just got an email from an American friend who has just gone home from here after two years. He has said it's weird trying to settle back into it and jump through all the paperwork/re-start your life things. Still he said the Arizona University girls (no it's not the other guy blogging with me) are taking his mind of that stuff (and he doesn't even study there, KENT GET OFF THEIR CAMPUS!). It was whiskey that was doing it for him in Korea. Me, I prefer, copious amounts of beer, dried squid, soccer playng and watching, surfing the www and watching Korean gameshows.

I'm in a smokey pc room (they are supposed to be smoke free but good luck finding one that is) listening to A Perfect Circle on my headphones (how were their NZ concerts in the last few nights...anybody? gutted I couldn't go). By the way we have broadband here and it's only about 5 times faster than NZ. Imagine being able to bring this screen up in .3 of a second!!!

anyhow, I'll drip feed you Korean life and have a nice day won't you and we will endeavour to keep blogging it real and not worrying about grammar and overusing and.

if you've got any feed back or whatever the fluck you can email us at bloggingitreal@yahoo.com (and here comes the spam!!!)

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations