The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Friday, May 18, 2007

NRL round 10 - judgement weekend 

State of Origin duty really throws a whole suitcase of question marks over this round.

But this shall not deter me.

Dragons v Titans - Yawn, can barely manage to think about this game. In fact, I forgot all about it in my first post. Maybe the Dragons have a slight edge, so I'll go for them.

Eels v Cowboys - Eels by a slither. Should be very close, with only home advantage for the Eels separating the teams.

Storm v Roosters - Storm. You can bet on it.

Bulldogs v Sharks - The question here is whether the Sharks can keep rolling on, or whether the Dogs will be good enough to break their streak. Some say yes. Since the Sharks aren't hit by Origin duties, I say, no. Sharks by a few points.

Warriors v Wests Tigers - The Warriors are not stupid, they just play like it sometimes. Warriors to reverse their fortunes, and win by 6 points.

Sea Eagles v. Broncos - Good grief, the Sea Eagles. You can bet on it, but I bet the odds would be crap.

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations