The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Thursday, May 03, 2007

John Key, I hardly knew thee 

The Electoral Commission proposes that suburban Massey be moved out of the Helensville electorate, and into the Te Atatu electorate. So John Key will no longer be my local MP. Or Yamis'.

Me thinks neither Mr Key, nor Te Atatu MP Chris Carter, will be too upset about this redistribution. Key's electorate becomes more strongly rural/conservative, and Carter's electorate picks up some lower-middle class suburbia.

As for myself, I'm saved from voting for some poor shmuck who will lose to John Key by over 10,000 votes. Instead I can vote for a Labour candidate who stands a good/excellent chance of winning.

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations