The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

That's just not on! 

I refer to the dismissal of the Subway worker in Dunedin, and subsequent pressing of charges. By that standard I'm a felon for absent-mindedly taking the odd pen and paper clip home from work. (In fairness, some pens and paper clips migrate in the opposite direction).

So, I, dc_red, am joining the boycott of the buggers. And I used to eat there about twice a week. I encourage the rest of the BIR team to shun them too.

Hat-tip: Russell Brown.

Subway bloggers

Labels:


Comments:
Lol; apparently the cops have dropped charges. As a taxpayer I'm more than OK with that.

As a side-issue; as a regular contributer to a site that is technically not a blog, am I allowed to use that sign as an avatar???


(Genuine question)


LB
 
Leggie - I guess you could use it, it seems to be in the public domain.

I'm figuring "Aucklander at Large" (linked above) made it.
 
Speaking of food. In tvnz.co.nz tonight as a headline...

"Call for clam over Chch memorials"

That might get a bit messy. Good for the seafood industry though.
 

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations