The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Having Trouble Finding the News 

I'm double posting from public address system cos I wanna...

OK, so apparently there are 30,000 deaths as the result of guns in the United States every year.

That works out at 82 per day.

Can anybody get any details on the 164 gun deaths that must have occured in the US since the V tech massacre?

Extrapolating that out a bit, citizens of the US could murder the entire population of Tauranga, Hamilton, Whangarei and Dunedin in a decade.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments:
Did you mean to tag every word?
 
Yeah. I'm particularly interested in being able to find all posts where I have used the word "and" at some stage in the future.

I'm also going to be using the number 69 in far more posts in the coming year.
 
Fair enough then.
 

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations