The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Bloody Hell 

It's been a while since I posted. School holidays start on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!! Well for some they already have.

I'm off to Korea for three weeks in January so will send a few dispatches from there on what has changed in the 2 years I've been away. Not much I expect apart froma bit of a tidy up here and there.

I support McCullum. Murali, you plonker, you are out in the same way that somebody plays a careless shot and gets caught. They can't turn around and say "I didn't mean to do that, I had a brain explosion", or "I didn't mean to hit it there".

And a belated "much respect" to the Kiwis. A fantastic game where I couldn't feel disappointed at the end. Well not toooo disappointed because I could see they gave it everything. Even Phil Gould the worlds biggest dickhead had nice things to say about the game and the Kiwis.

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations