The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Crowds 

Just to liven things up I thought I'd let you know that the NZRFU is happy enough to release crowds for a *practice* if they look good. If you want to see some sycophantic NZ journalism, check it out. I'll see you at the game ... after you've taken my gun from my cold, dead hand.

Just a reminder, our analysis of NZ's test batsmen can be found here.

Yamis and I are working on a system for rating the bowlers, but with almost all of them injured for the third test, we might hold off a bit and see who's actually selected!


Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations