The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Sport and Spit 

I see the Breakers will be moving home to the new $26 million Waitakere Stadium from next season.

Good news for me as the home I purchased recently is only about a 15 minute drive away. I don't think I'll be getting season tickets but I'll probably pop along for a few games.

Season tickets to the Warriors though me thinks, especially once Ericsson Stadium looks like this. It'll be great to have the Carolina Panthers playing there as well. It's a big move relocating an NFL team to New Zealand and they will certainly clock up a lot of air points.

Hang on a minute, think I got the wrong Ericsson Stadium there ;) This is more like it.

I was trying to find a link to some design pictures of the new stand they are currently building (though it's on hold by and large during the Warriors season I understand). The Ericsson Stadium web page is not loading though so maybe later.

But just as I was about to give up I found a pic!

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations