The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Saturday, May 02, 2009

NRL Week 9 picks 

Bit late posting here but I've been away and put them in the mix at sportsfreak with no commentary so will repeat that here.

Eels by 1 over the Cowboys
Storm by 4 over the Sea Eagles
Titans by 6 over the Rabbitohs
Sharks by 2 over the Roosters
Broncos by 8 over the Knights
Raiders by 4 over the Panthers
Dragons by 4 over the Warriors
Bulldogs by 10 over the Tigers

Got the first two right. Including those picks I have now improved to 67% for the season. Better than any of these muppets.

Please excuse me. My daughter wants me to jump up and down on the spare bed. I think I better buy her a trampoline.

Labels: , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations