The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

ID'd Again 

Tonight marked the 3rd consecutive time I've been ID'd in a row. And by three different women as well.

Am I seriously looking younger and younger? prior to that I don't recall being ID'd much in the previous 3-4 years. Maybe 3 or 4 times in total from 100 odd purchases (yeah, I drink a bit of booze, what are you a mormon?).

I have 12 day old stubble, maybe they reckon it's a ploy to look older. But if there's 17 year olds who can get themselves this close to a beard then I say let them buy booze.

For the record I turn 33 in a few weeks and turned 18 in 1994. Although of course I wasn't deemed old enough back then as the drinking age was 20. Sad times they were because when I was 19 I looked 17 ... and apparently I still do. I'll take it as a compliment, just an inconvenient one that shows that women my age and older don't have a freakin clue what a 17 year old male looks like.

I'm sure it's only a matter of time before they look at my ID, and ask me for some more as it must be fake. How can somebody who might be 17 actually be 33 afterall?

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Y,

In 10 years time you'll back on this post, blush, check your hair, and think "what the hell was I complaining about?".

Trust me on this,
 

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations