The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Here's a picture beyond a thousand words 

So, just before I take a break from the political commentary, and let my colleagues tackle the sports, I just had to put this photo up.

Fuck!! I guess that Latin America isn't quite as ready to tell Bush to piss off as I thought. Well, at least not eight fingered Brazilian President Lula, at least. Now Chavez (Venezuela) and Correa (Ecuador)...you can hear them crying "fuera gringo " for miles.

Fuck Lula!! You've changed man. You've fucking changed!

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations