The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Friday, March 02, 2007

I'm a Nigga 

That's right ladies and gentlemen. They may be trying to crack down on this disgraceful term in New York, by denying African American Negro Niggas from calling each other "nigga" much like the rest of us call each other "mate", "bro", "homeboy", "fool", or "dogg".

But today, in New Yauckland one of my Maori students called my white ass "nigga". I'm so proud. My street cred has skyrocketed.

Now if I could just get my second eleven cricket team to win tomorrow with our entire pace lineup missing I'll be shizzle to tha mizzle.

Comments:
We lost.

I'm back to being whack.
 
My son tries his guts out to be a "Wigger" est 10 hours a week (more than any sporting or academic stuff)

How do I handle this?
 
There was a crap movie came out a while ago where a parent had that problem and arranged for their son to be kidnapped by some actors posing as hard core gangsters.

That could be an expensive yet necessary option.
 

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations