The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Friday, February 09, 2007

Freakin sports, man 

Is it just me or is Sporsfreak off line?

I've been trying to get over there all day to see reaction to the news that Ozi are "resting" Ponting and Gilchrist for the NZ tour (safe in the knowledge the team will still win most games by 100 runs or 10 overs, no doubt).

Will NZ Cricket reduce the gate prices now? It's practically "Australia A". :)

Anyway, news on sportsfreak appreciated. Maybe it's been blocked from my server by some evil administrator?

Comments:
Sorry DC; Sportsfreak was off-line from 8 - 10 Feb (a.m.) due to a consequence of the Service Denied worm attack thing (layman's terminology)

Anyway, all up now; there is a thread "I Told You So" which had anticipated this kind of ambivalence / arrogance from Australia re the Chapaddles tourney..

Interestingly, Mr. Biomag had an interview with Sneds today with his RWC 2011 hat on. He refused to take any cricket questions. Now if I'm not mistaken, he only takes up the RWC job in May (after the Carribean holiday?


Sportfreak
 
OK, thanks for the update sportsfreak, glad to know it wasn't just me.

Being interviewed about a job you haven't even started is an interesting look, eh? FFS.

I will volunteer go to the Caribbean with the team, and I will answer questions from the media (possibly badly), and I will not be afraid to call both the players and the coach on shitty decisions. And I will do it for half of Sned's salary.

Don't get me started on Mr Biomag!
 

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations