The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Goodbye money 

so my money is gone, bennyasena's is gone and dc_red's is looking like it's going the same way.

Amazing since I went through all my possible options and some of my closer calls that I'd written down on paper like the Storm to win by less than 12 and the Dragons to beat the Eels have come through. As did my call for the Brumbies to thrash the Crusaders (well it's 38-14 shortly after halftime) so maybe I could be wrong.

Oh well, I'll have to wait for my final dental bill I think. But this betting business is probably best left to others perhaps.

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations