The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Friday, May 21, 2004

Naming rights 

I've got a few requests for names for Korean kids - firstly have you considered giving a class load of the all names of a particular sports team? You could have little general Stacey Jones, Sione Faumauina etc etc.

But seriously how about some of the following Dirty Harry, Hannibal Lecter, Carlos the Jackal, Rob Zombie, Zak de la Rocha you could have heaps of fun!

I've thought about it long and hard and I've decided to follow my initial instinct and bet my entire $416 dream fund on the Raiders to beat the Storm tomorrow night.

However, here is the catch, I'm going to back them at Centrebet in Australia at $2.90 where the Storm are paying $1.42 not in New Zealand at the TAB where the Raiders are $2.60 and the Storm $1.45.

I've said it before I'll say it again the TAB sux. I blame you Ken Rutherford wish I'd never read your stinking book.


Comments:
Problem is they 'have' to be english or else the kids parent will wonder what the hell?! and the kids can't pronounce anything more than two syllables (one is even pushing it for most of them).

So maybe "Stacey" for a girl ;), Brent (Webb), Carlos (Spencer)...

I can remember a "Blue" and a "Lion" from my last school.
 

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations