The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Monday, February 16, 2004

OK, so I'm blogging am I?

Well this will be a joint effort involving myself and one, two, or possibly three other people over the coming weeks, months, years or decades (please god, NO!). On the menu (what a wanky thing to say) will be politics, social commentary, sports (plenty of that), a bit of funny stuff from Korea and who knows what else. I think for starters I'd like to mention the weather. 119mm of rain in Auckland by the 16th of Feb. For those who don't know Auckland averages 70mm for the entire month! And I think Auckland has got away fairly lightly. Just as well I'm leaving the country in two days so I can get back to the cool climes of Korea where it's currently hovering around zero degrees celcius. Right, f-this. I'm off to play with the settings in this blog site. yeehhaaah.

Comments:
I can't believe this post has never had a comment.

Until now.
 

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations