The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

I can't wait to get back to New York City where at least when I walk down the street, no one ever hesitates to tell me exactly what they think of me. 

That’s from Ani Difranco

Cuban media didn’t report much on President Obama’s first foreign visit…to Canada. I don’t blame them, they had their own cabinet shuffles to take care of.

So I missed all the hype of Obama coming to Ottawa, and only by accident did I manage to find out that Harper went to New York.

Now New York is a special place. It’s a place where world leaders come to gather all the time. It’s a city filled with spaces for world leaders to interact with people, connect with like-minded souls, muster political support, and to garner inspiration.

And there are right ways to do this and wrong ways to do this.

Let’s compare, shall we:






Times Square has never been so bare. Two body guards and a dumb-ass grin. Pathetic.


Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations