The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Sunday, February 08, 2009

100 degrees in my underpants 

According to the metservice it is currently 25 degrees where they measure it at Auckland Airport at 5:54pm.

I can confirm however that it is 32 degrees in our house. Could be a sweaty night. I wonder if the Blackcaps will let me go to sleep early. Judging by Aussie being on 135/1 off 23.3 overs (and 300+ firmly on the cards) at the SCG (not reknowned for its easiness under lights) I think they will oblige.

Labels:


Comments:
Shucks, I was right...

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10556442
 

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations