The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Sunday, August 24, 2008

I just realized I just don't care... 

I just watched 5 minutes of Obama introducing Biden, then the latter giving a decent spiel. Unlike the current incumbents, these two sure can talk. But, mild appreciation for scripted eloquence aside, I realized I just don't care about the US elections.

I don't trust their voters.
I don't trust their computers that supposedly count the votes.
I don't trust their candidates.
I don't trust their media.

And I don't really care what happens to the United States. Ideally, they would keep future invasions to a minimum, but both Democrats and Republicans are more than capable of some good war-mongering whenever they feel like it.

I'm reminded of that old line about "go fuck yourself with an atom bomb."

Now, the NZ election on the other hand ... I care about that a lot.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
The really annoying, testy Democrat hack being interviewed on RNZ by Kathryn Ryan at the moment just proves my point.

A pox on both their houses.
 

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations