The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Kahui not guilty verdict 

The only thing that surprises me is that it took the jury all of 10 minutes to report back to the court.

I want his lawyers should ever I find myself in a spot of bother. They established not so much "reasonable doubt" as to their client's guilt, as several large truck-fulls of it.

They made the Crown case farcical. After a few days it was clear there wasn't a hope in hell of a guilty verdict.

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations