The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

"They're Horrible" 

EDITED AFTER PRIME NEWS WANKED OUT.

That's what Peter Brown said after being asked what he thought of the statistics showing that the NZ Asian population will rise to 800,000 by 2026 according to fucking moron Peter Brown.

He went on to say that (this on Prime News and then repeated later on the main news plus Campbell Live) that they come here with no gaurantees that they will integrate into our society and they create pockets of their own culture.

Prime didn't help things by showing some Asian students standing on Queen Street smoking and several playing games in a video arcade.

God knows other NZers don't stand outside smoking, and most of us have never played in a spacie arcade in our lives.

What a total and utter cock Brown is. On the one hand he makes me want to do very bad things to him but I guess I should just look on the bright side and be thankful that I'm not him. Oh how miserable would that be.

I'll try and spread his message though. First off I'll tell my wife who made me some of her Korean ethnic food for dinner last night. 'Tacos' I think they are called.

Then I'll go into class tomorrow and tell my refugee student from Myanmar what I think of her. Then I'll get straight onto my Cambodians and I'll give them a good sorting out and ask them not to be mates with any of the other minorities in class or else they'll obviously be up to no good not keeping themselves to their own culture and all. And then all hell will break loose when I get onto my fantastically behaved and hardworking Korean, Chinese and Philippino students. How dare they come into and ruin my country.

FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU DIPSHITHEAD BROWN (I'M SHOUTING NOW). ASIA IS NOT A COUNTRY. WHILE RETARDS CAN MAKE THE DISTINCTION BETWEEN WHERE YOU ARE FROM AND SAY GERMANS, SPANISH, GREEK AND DUTCH SO TO SHOULD YOU REALISE THAT LIKE IT OR NOT THERE ARE WELL OVER 2 BILLION ASIANS IN THE WORLD AND THEY ARE ABOUT AS ALIKE AS WHAT COMES OUT YOUR ARSE AND WHAT COMES OUT YOUR MOUTH. Ok, so that's not a good comparison in his case.

All cultures find comfort in their own communities. When in Korea although we only made up less than one percent of the population. Actually way, way less than one percent we still had a bar which was known as the foreigners hangout. There is even an area called Itaewon in Seoul where foreigners shop almost exclusively (often for prostitutes on the discreetly named "Hooker Hill"). It's located near the Yongsan military base in the guts of Seoul.

We even have our own foreigners football league featuring 16 teams.

I'd be interested to know what sort of ties the Asian community has with their countries of origins by 2026. No doubt there will be plenty there but by then many would have been born and raised in NZ. Those that are in my classes at school fully mix with their non Asian classmates.

Right, I'm off up the road to let the ladies in the Korean restuarant know what I think of them and their food.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments:
My thoughts exactly. I just didn't have the energy to blog them. What a cock. And more than a bit rich from someone who is an immigrant himself.

Maybe all immigrants should sign a "Integration guarantee form" when they arrive at the border? Or at the very least we could make attendance at S14 games compulsory, thereby making the crowds look a bit better. But they have to drink beer and eat soggy chips at the game.
 

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations