The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Monday, April 07, 2008

Bobbies bumble, Brits bugger Beijing build-up 

Good on them. The coverage is hilarious. An inner circle of jogging blue-clad security guards, and an outer circle of yellow-clad police, and even then protesters managed to attempt to extinguish the bloody thing (powerful extinguisher that!), and to grab hold of it when passed to a former children's TV presenter. (A young woman with all the musculature of Jason Gunn - he would have had it in another second if the cops hadn't intervened). Arguably the best part is that, in the various videos of the event, you can't really see the flame for the security, and all you can hear from the crowd is boos and "Free Tibet!". Priceless.

Labels: ,


Comments:
You can cut the ironies with a knife!

I kind of like the ariel shot of the big truck full of camera people rolling along just a few feet in front of the torch.

There is a message there somewhere. I think that it has something to do with "get used to polluted air" so we'll park a fossil-fuel puking diesel in front of the Olympic torch bearer.
 
You're right ... although I hadn't even noticed that bloody great truck thing in the footage until tonight on BBC.
 
I have used Dr Aziba herbal Medicine cure remedy for 2 WEEKS now. So far, it has cured my HERPES, eliminated my COLD SORE, improved energy and metabolism, in the morning I feel recharged and I no longer feel sleepy after a meal. As for the scent, it does smell like motor oil but I chase it down with 100% Herbal medicine from Dr Aziba. twice a day AFTER a meal. I also experienced vivid dreams for about 5 days now it’s diminishing to during the first 2 or 3 hours of sleep . contact Dr Aziba: EMAIL: priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348100368288 and He also have herbs medicine to cure some popular diseases....



 

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations