The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Monday, January 30, 2006

Wank Foods 

1. Avacado

In other news, kids are going to get an hour of physical activity a day at primary school. Wish I'd had that. PE was the only subject in either primary school or high school that I looked forward to. Once I learnt my timestables and how to add and subtract maths then became about 1000 wasted hours in my high school years.

And this from somebody who decides to leave high school and get an MA and a graduate diploma and fucking well then go back to school to teach! Gluton for punishment.

And in local Massey news I have now planted over 100 plants on my section since moving here and have 27 more to put in today. Viva la spade!

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations