The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I won't be back 

Wow, from killing people in movies to killing people in real life:
Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger announced today that he would not grant clemency to Stanley Tookie Williams, whose bid to avoid being put to death shortly after midnight tonight has gained wide attention.

I wonder what catchy one-liner Arnie will use after the execution?

And what are the odds on riots breaking out if he is?

Speaking of killing people these comments by The Man Mundine about Danny Green are magic:
"I'm not worried about that chump, he's nothing to me," Mundine said. "If he wants to play that way then he can play that way. I don't want my fans to do anything towards him.
"I'll just tell them to leave it to me in the ring because I'm going to give him a slow beating. Believe me, I'm going to destroy him. He is a dead man walking and I'm going to kill him."

Now that's a competitive spirit.

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations