The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Notes from my travels (aka stupid signs) 

Who said cyclists are marginalized in this country? Well the good people at Transit NZ couldn't pander to a minority at the expense of the car-driving, oil-consuming majority now could they? I mean, it's a choice to cycle, do we really need signs warning them of dangers on the road ahead? I sense a groundswell of opinion amongst mainstream New Zealand on this one.


While we're on the topic of National Party policy, perhaps it could be used to clean up after incidents like this in the jurisdiction of the Selwyn District Council.




Anything to protect the rights of the non-National voting majority, I say. There should be a law to shelter our eyes and ears from that crap.

Comments:
I love how you can actually see the poo cakes.
 

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations