The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Sunday Boredom 

Good god, I'm bored. Just watched the local rivals win the football league in Korea on penalties so it's not been the greatest day. And some of the amber fluid consumed last night is still messing with the brain.

I promised my cousin I'd blog about the night (it was her leaving parteee) but don't really know what the hell to say. There were 25 of us, we drank a large amount of alcohol and then danced like idiots. I suppose I can go into detail though which is where it gets fun, but then again is it fun reading about people you don't know getting drunk and having a great night but not breaking any laws or getting naked?

On a different note though, this guy is seriously on my wavelength. And linking to us as well.

Show me the stats!!!

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations