The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Friday, July 16, 2004

Commuting thoughts 

"How long does it take for you to get this into your thick skull?" was a question I was bombarded with many times during my education.

However all them school lessons must have finally paid off for now I am even noticing grammatical mistakes as I commute to work.

I was driving down Ponsonby Road today when I noticed an interesting billboard, for an emergency 24-hour clinic, which goes something like:

"Worried about the baby at 2am in the morning? Don't lose sleep over it."

You would like to think that sign-writers had a bit more of a grasp on the old English.

Secondly, if you were worried about your child at 2am and decided to take them to the 24-hour White Cross clinic, wouldn't you still be losing sleep?

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations