The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Saturday, July 03, 2004

search engines 

before I start you might want to help us out and sign this online petition.

I see that our site shows up in a yahoo result list after searching for v*deo of the Korean who was k*lled recently (merely because of the article I posted about the whole case).

This means I'm going to have to go back and blank his name and any other related words. I really don't want losers coming here.

I also notice that somebody found us after a search for "naughty female dentists". Let us know if you have any luck buddy.

And mad props to our netballers who have run over the top of Australia in a series for the first time in 15 years.

I don't follow the sport too closely but given the amount of money and players in Aussie we are obviously doing something right. Plus Australian women are vicious scary creatures.

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations