The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Monday, April 19, 2004

Oh...how cute, NZ music is kicking some funkin arse! 

This looks interesting (if you can put up with the blatant self promotion).

New Zealand's very own Top of the Pops.

While my musical tastes and those of the average music purchaser in the world don't usually align, I do have better luck with your average kiwi music lover, cos most of our music is good now isn't it? I'm sure that out of every 10 songs on the show, 3 or 4 will be to my liking at least......if not all of them. Whether I could put up with hearing a song that had been in the top ten for 17 weeks is another thing, though we can always change the channel for a few minutes now can't we? I only hope there is no dodgy business going on with the selection of the top ten, cut price singles for example in order to boost sales and thus have your artists appear on the show.

And if I see the coke logo anywhere behind the performers I'll puke.

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations