The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Holiday News from the backlines 

I was dropping off some library books yesterday when a 50 year old bloke pulled up in a car next to me to ask if everything was shut. I replied that it looked that way, since there was not a single other vehicle in the carpark.

Thing was this guy had lustrous blonde locks and was wearing red ribbons in his hair.

Maybe when he asked me if everything was shut he meant something else and for my sake I unwittingly gave the correct answer.

In other news 3 families went home early from their holiday in Mt Maunganui. Other kids were crying in the carpark and having to go to grandma's caravan to colour in. I just can't handle big news like this. It overwhelms the senses.

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations