The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Canada's Budget: The Worst Joke Ever. 

So let me get this straight:

World economies are messed up beyond belief.
Thousands of Canadians are losing their jobs.
Manufacturing and resource sectors are dying these days.

And Stephen Harper's answer to boosting Canada's economy? Paint your house and replant your lawn for $1,300.

Is this a damn joke? Or are these people completely inept?

What's more alarming is that the opposition didn't sink this stupidity right away.

No, no, we're going to wait around and see the growth and prosperity that comes out of a bag of fertilizer and a bag of hammers.

Comments:
Don't forget the huge adjustment to income tax brackets. I'm scoring no less than another $18/mo. I think I'll go out and buy that luxury car I had my eye on.
 

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations