The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Monday, November 26, 2007

What have I got to show for November, other than an itchy moustache? 

It's been a while since I blogged atchya. 25 days in fact ... crap, that must be some kind of record. But for those who were wondering (no one, judging my the comments around here) I am alive and well, and mustachioed. I went to Canada for 2 weeks at the start of the month ... a pretty decent trip I guess, but I was glad to get back and be pleasantly surprised by the awesome weather we've been enjoying. Including for yesterday's Santa Parade ... and I wasn't too proud to give Grand Marshall Steve Price a big wave. What a legend the guy has been this year. Possibly the best sportsman turning out on NZ soil on a regular basis in 2007?

The cricketers appear to be going from bad to worse, but without Sky it's a bit hard to get into it. Full credit to Cricinfo though. When I was in Canada I noticed there are two cricket channels you can subscribe to, although they seem to specialize in replays of India/Pakistan games (surprise, surprise).

I briefly caught up with occasional contributor Bobert in Vancouver International Airport, as our paths crossed for all of 15 minutes. He was in good form and trying to get beaten up by wearing a Montreal Canadiens scarf.

I certainly watched my fill of hockey on TV ... but am looking forward to visits to Wellington for the Bangladesh and England test matches.

Right, better get back to work. I have barely made it out of neutral since returning.

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations