The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Friday, January 14, 2005

Bite Me 

This guy gets fined US$10,000 for simulating mooning opposition fans. How good is his comeback:

"Ain't nothing but 10 grand. What's 10 grand, to me?'' said Moss, whose salary this season is $5.75 million."


And what about this poor prick? Kind of reinforces out arguments about the need for some bloggers to remain anonymous.

As yamis eloquently rapped:

Also when I become a high school teacher back home there is no real way I can see how I would be able to keep blogging. I would either be politely asked to stop by my higher uppers after blogging about how I got smashed on friday night, woke up in a gutter in front of a gas station and thought I was Xavier Rush.


We e-mailed Damian Christie defending our argument but perhaps bloggingitreal doesn't experience enough hits to warrant a reply?

Glad my employers never caught wind of this little alcohol-inspired gem from April last year:

...never go partying on a Monday night; it serves only to make the week horrifically and unbareably long, and having a boss who is an arsehole doesn't help either (that's right dickhead, yeah you, the guy sitting at the desk next to me, and you're going bald)


Comments:
mwhahahhah i was drunk at the time and I apologixse ben that i didn't read it but wooohoooo! oh yay! do I deserve a sausage? I apologies in advance and in retrospect. watch HUYGENS tommorow!!!! woowoowhoiso something or another i'm on friday. i like peas. sometimes. not really.
cheers.
 

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations