The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I'm Back.... 

...and I promise to regulary update this blog with the happenings live from Korea, over what is likely to be my last year before moving onwards and upwards. Or possibly sideways.

Just not tonight. I'm being driven mad by about 1,000,000 mosquito bites, the result of the combination of a Korean beach, a weekend and totally useless bug repellant. Anything I write is likely to devolve into a rant against invertebrates, which is not a big draw in the blogging world.

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations