The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Saturday, August 07, 2004

NZers in the NRL Part II 

Well I beat them to it, so I'd like some sort of recognition and a hefty fee thanks very much.

Especially since my list is bigger than theirs.

I'm just gonna cut and paste theirs and compare it to mine. I assume they are more accurate than me but I might have the odd bloke who has escaped their attention.

NRL players tagged for eligibility and availability checks

Broncos: Karmichael Hunt, Tonie Carroll.

Raiders: Ruben Wiki, Tyran Smith.

Cowboys: Paul Rauhihi, David Faiumu. [I also have Hale Vaasa.]

Sharks: Nigel Vagana, Andrew Lomu. [I also have Jason Williams]

Eels: Nathan Cayless, Fui Fui Moi Moi, Aaron Cannings. [I had Vaealiki but he has moved to England I think]

Roosters: Jason Cayless, Anthony Tupou.[I didn't have Tupou]

Eagles: Solomon Haumono, Sam Harris, Kylie Leuluai.

Tigers: Bronson Harrison, Dene Halatau, Benji Marshall. [I also have Gray Viane]

Bulldogs: Matt Utai, Jamaal Lolesi, Sonny Bill Williams, Hutch Maiava, Roy Asotasi, Reni Maitua, Willie Tonga, Jonathon Thurston. [I missed the last two]

Knights: George Carmont.

Storm: Stephen Kearney, David Kidwell, Alex Chan, Glen Turner. [I also have Robert Tanielu, Fifita Moala and Antonio Kaufusi]

Rabbitohs: David Fa'alogo, Willie Manu. [I also have Mark Leafa, Filimone Lolohea and a question mark over a Mark Meredith. I didn't have Manu though]

Dragons: Henry Perenara. [I also have Edwin Asotasi and Stacey Katu]

Panthers: Tony and Frank Puletua, Joe Galuvao, Paul Whatuira, Frank Pritchard, Peter Lewis. [I didn't have the last guy, Lewis]

Warriors: Brent Webb, Clinton Toopi, Jerome Ropati, Lance Hohaia, Stacey Jones, Iafeta Paleaaesina, Monty Betham, Sione Faumuina, Awen Guttenbeil, Vinnie Anderson, Karl Temata, Evarn Tuimavave, Epalahame Lauaki, Wairangi Koopu, Jerry Seuseu, Francis Meli, Thomas Leuluai.

Super League:
Bradford: Robbie Paul, Shontayne Hape, Tevita Vaikona, Toa Kohe-Love, Lesley Vainikolo, Joe Vagana, Logan Swann.
Castleford: Michael Smith, Motu Tony.
Hull: Richard Swain, Richie Barnett.
Widnes: Julian O'Neill.
Leeds: Ali Lauitiiti, Willie Poching.
Salford: Cliff Beverley.
St Helens: Willie Talau, Dom Feaunati.
Wakefield: David Solomona, Albert Talipeau, Semi Tadalala.
Warrington: Danny Lima, Henry Fa'afili.
Wigan: Craig Smith.

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations