The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Monday, August 23, 2004

For the sake of it 

So tired from work, but have to ask.

Why did somebody find our site after trying to find "Karmichael Hunt's house address"?

and

Why did somebody show up at our site looking for info on "hookers in Daejeon" (a city in Korea)?

While I have the strength, well done to the twins (easier to type than their names) and to Sarah Ulmer. Female prime minister and now all our medalists as well. It's a womens world, this is my world. I am woman hear me roar. Women, Women, lot's of pretty women....................

Sure there was something else I wanted to say as well.

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations