The Lineup
B.I.R. Column Of Fame
Man of Steel... Wood... and Mud: Bear Grylls
Rock Legend: Tom Morello

League Gods: The Emperor and Alfie

Str-8 Shoota: Malcolm X

Str-8 Shoota: Zack de la Rocha

Super Bad mofo's

Comrade Hillary

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Thanks to Blogger.com 

Well the site is sorted out again after some technical glitches at Blogger.com

And we should thank the friendly folk there who do a great job of improving the system and also reply to all my ruddy emails about how to do this or that, or what's going on ? blah blah blah.

Now I'm off to watch Barcelona play against a Korean team (Suwon). Well that is if we can get tickets. 28 bucks for the cheapest seats. Na-e-seu (that's 'nice' in Korean).

I also can't resist linking to this.....
Get ya motor running...head out in ya scooter!!!

My favorite line being:
"I'm not a boozer, I like my three gins and a beer and that's not drinking is it?" asks Mr Stewart.
If I'm eighty and can knock back three gins and a beer without considering it drinking then I'll be one hell of a happy eighty year old. A pretty drunk one as well.

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The New
Blogging it Real supports the following sporting organisations